The Happy Baby Class LLC
Last Revised: 1st January, 2022
Data protection officer: Philip O’Flynn
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
The Happy Baby Class collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Your babies Due Date
- Your Partners Email
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide The Happy Baby Class with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our classes or
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via
- Use or view our website via your browser’s
- Submit any of our forms on the website.
The Happy Baby Class may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Social media interactions (comments, direct messages etc)
How will we use your data?
The Happy Baby Class collects your data so that we can:
- We will retain and evaluate information on your recent visits to our website and how you move around different sections of our website for analytics purposes to understand how people use our website so that we can make it more intuitive
- Process your order, manage your
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might
- So that we know when to stop marketing you offers for our services after the birth of your child.
When The Happy Baby Class processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
The Happy Baby Class would like to send you information about classes and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop The Happy Baby Class from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the The Happy Baby Class.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
The Happy Baby Class would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request The Happy Baby Class for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that The Happy Baby Class correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request The Happy Baby Class to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that The Happy Baby Class erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that The Happy Baby Class restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to The Happy Baby Class’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that The Happy Baby Class transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Email us at: [email protected]
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – The Happy Baby Class uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – The Happy Baby Class uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. The Happy Baby Class sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: [email protected]
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that The Happy Baby Class has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.